Recently there has been a lot of press on the issue of texting while driving.
Here is my take on it. Most people (teens) today are not taught to drive as some of us were. There are more people on the road today and cars have way more features to distract you. So why add something else to the mix? Everyday I see an accident during my commute. So many of these could be avoided if people only paid more attention. Texting while driving? Not me. I choose to live and not drive up my insurance premiums. So if you do the occasional text or if you have a teen who drives, I urge you to put a stop to texting and driving. If it is that important to you then Motorola has a speech-to-text program that you can purchase and use with a hands-free device. Please be safe.
I agree and even more... put down that book or newspaper! I mean really, that will be there when you get where you are going. Be safe and think about how these things can change your life in a moment without any second chances!
ReplyDeleteI agree also when you get in that driver sit your mind should be on the roads not texting or reading so just think about it not just you on the roads out there somebodys father or mother.....
ReplyDelete