Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fresh Start

May is off to a great start! I want to thank all those who stopped by. We are trying some new things and want your feed back. So please explore the site and leave comments so I can know how to better serve you. Next month we have some exciting things as well. In June I will be driving the Grand Marshall in the Central Children's Day Parade, that will be an amazing honor. I will also be attending a golf tournament for Union Chapel Missionary Baptist Church. Vehicles will be on display there as well. Union Chapel MBC is also hosting their second annual Car Show. We are looking for a big turnout. If you would like to attend any of these events please contact me for more details.

We still need referrals. So if you know anyone in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle please give the my number. If they purchase a vehicle it will pay you $100. Just for giving them my name. Thanks for stopping in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment